09 June 2008

looking ahead!

Due to the fact that in this current production my character doesn’t make an entrance until the end of the first act, I suddenly find myself with an entire week without rehearsals!

This is good because:

  • I have to finish memorizing everything – and this is the week to do it;
  • I get to spend time with my non-opera friends doing fun things around the city and (beyond)!

What I’m looking forward to doing with all of this free time – besides working on my score:

  • Lecture/concert by Mark Delavan. He’s performing at SFO in Das Rheingold – I have tickets to go see it in a couple weeks. I’ve never heard him sing before (recorded or live) – thus I am very much looking forward to hearing him in both an intimate setting and in the opera house.
  • Pub Trivia Tuesday night with Sibling and hopefully a couple other folks (SF people – interested? Come join us – email me for details.)
  • Seeing the aforeblogged Trap Door “video opera”.
  • Heading to Vegas this weekend with this gal and this gal, (along with a couple others) to celebrate this gal’s 40th birthday.
  • Hoping to get a hair appointment scheduled for this week. The BEST part is the head and neck massage they give whilst shampooing and conditioning. It is awesome.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Wow, can you get all of that done? We have ticket to see "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" in OK City this summer. Okie arts is just not the same as SF arts.

Unknown said...

Impressive, good luck with all of it.