17 January 2008

Viva Nash-vegas!!!

I just booked a ticket to Nashville on a last-minute, spur-of-the-moment decision. The stars aligned, my Frontier miles kicked in and having a free place to stay seemed too good to pass up!

I'm headed to the fine Southern state of Tennessee to visit my college roommate. We saw each other briefly one afternoon after Sibling's graduation from Wake Forest (not sure *why* exactly I was in Nashville during that trip to NC...hmmmm....must be getting too old to remember....hahaha).

ANYWAYS. Other than that, we've not been in the same place at the same time since graduation in 2001. And that was a long time ago!! I can't wait!

It will be a trip down memory lane and a wonderful catch-up to present lives. ACK I gotta go pack!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you see my parents while visiting, be sure to stop and say hello. They usually like to go the area malls.