17 January 2008

defrost

In December, just before Christmas, I had the - pleasure - of being the D.D. for a carpool of drunken revelers. Included in this entertaining group was a Kiwi and a Brit.

We pull up to a gas station (the empty light's on) and sibling hops out to pump gas.

The pickled (but lovely and nice) Kiwi in the back proceeds to write in the condensation which has gathered on the inside back windshield.

"I <3 U. Pump 'n Pay, Bitch".

It was hilarious at the time.

Fast foward to . . . last week. It's cold, foggy, damp winter weather. I look in my rearview mirror, and what do I see?

Oh yes - pump 'n pay, indeed. I had forgotten about that compeletely. I tried to wipe it out of the window, to no avail. I can still read it. I think I'll have to bust out the windex...but for now, I look in the mirror and crack up. Good times.

1 comment:

math jedi said...

haha... the same thing happened to me when I was in high school... one time my brother and his friend wrote stuff in the back window of the car that we all sort of shared, and then I drove the car to school and noticed it was still there... haha :)