16 January 2008

train keeps a rollin'

. . . that is what today has felt like. One fire after another to put out at work and no breathing time. Coupled with our alarm going off and having the cops come - that's always fun - and squeeze in trying to plan 8 different things at once. Good times.

ack.

SO...I'm drifting back to a less stressful time. And that time would be yesterday morning on my way to work. Bohemian Rhapsody came on the radio and I turned it way up and sang along. When the song ended, it hit me: I know ALL of the words.

It's the little things . . .

2 comments:

math jedi said...

I'd be more worried if anyone in their right mind *didn't* know all the words to BR. Any way the wind blows...

Anonymous said...

so...blog 365...that's a post a day for a year, i'm guessing? that is hardcore! go you!