16 June 2008

What happens in Vegas

. . . stays in Vegas. Unless you're a blogger. In which case it doesn't.

We had a wonderful, whirlwind weekend and managed to squeeze in a lot of fun in our 36 hours in the middle of the desert (note: 106 degrees...is hot. I have a renewed respect for that kind of heat...Holy. Crap.)

We hit up Fremont street, heard some great cover bands, walked the strip, laid by the pool, celebrated Lea Lea's birthday with a fantastic birthday meal at the Wynn, went dancing (even got to Crank dat Soulja Boy - courtesy of Rona, who made a special request to the DJ on my behalf), jumped the line at a hot lounge (thanks to AZ getting us on the guestlist at Mix), ogled Barry Manilow's huge-ass poster at our hotel, drank a little too much (well - I did, anyway), gambled a little too much (but I came out in the black!) and generally relied upon lots of coffee and water in lieu of sleep to make it through the weekend. It was a great time.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I've had some good times in Vegas myself, but I can't tell you about them:)

Jennie said...

Sounds like a blast! Let's have our next reunion there... way more fun than Denver. :)