18 June 2008

Seeing red – real life edition

I don’t get angry often. But if you hurt or insult someone I care about, be it family, friend, etc...then I literally do start seeing red.

A couple weeks ago, someone I don’t even know managed to piss me off royally . . . and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it, other than stew in my own juices. I didn’t blog about it, because it was not my story to tell. But now you can read the story here, if you'd like, about my best friend getting punched in the face on a bus. By a stranger.

Kudos to AZ for not letting the anger eat her up. It could have been a lot worse than it was - and for that fact, I'm praising Jesus. But my dander’s getting riled now just thinking about it.

I know some well-trained men whom I would *love* to sic on this guy. Too bad that that’s, you know, highly illegal. Stupid details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww. thanks.

Bag Blog said...

Wow, that was just wild. Your friend seems very wise though. Not repaying evil for evil or reviling back is a blessing to your friend.