09 May 2008

Wicked Wacky Witches of the West

*headsmack*

I believe in freedom of speech, the right to protest, and the right to counter-protest. It’s part of what makes America…America.
As a Christian, I even believe that there are good and evil powers in the world - spiritual warfare if you want to call it that.

But what I cannot believe is THIS, the latest call to action by Code Pink in their protests of the USMC recruiting station in Berkeley.

It is laughable. Witchcraft vs. the Marines? My money is STILL on the USMC.

“NArmy” milblogger Lt. Nixon has a great idea for a counter-protest that I would pay good money to see.

And by good money, I mean $4.22/gal for gas and a $3 bridge toll.

I’m going to keep an eye out for local media photos of this and hopefully post some links up later.

No comments: