23 May 2008

too many choices

SO I have a lot of things I want to blog about for real - as opposed to these little cop-out shorty posts this week - but I haven't yet had enough time to commit anything to "paper," as it were. However, I'm hoping that this weekend I'll have a little more time to flesh those things out (since I'm going home to CO and everyone there goes to sleep early, leaving me awake and alone with time to kill!)

Just to whet your whistle:

- A little more on my theatrical/musical life [since Ms. BagWag asked so nicely :)]

- Changes happening here at our humble little abode

- All about meeting and falling in love with the Cutest. Boy. Ever.
(It's not what you're thinking...!)

Oh and I'm updating my profile page...w00t...and adding an email address. So feel free to drop me a line!

1 comment:

Bag Blog said...

I await your posts with bated breath. I looked up bated breath to find out what it really means and to make sure I have been using the term correctly.