11 April 2008

Friday Fives - Moving

1. How many times have you moved? When was the last time?
16 times. The last time was in 2003, when I moved into my current place. MOST of those moves took place between the years 1997-2003.

2. What do you love and hate about moving?
I love that it forces me to throw out a bunch of crap. I hate that it is so stressful, and I usually get sick from dust flying around.

3. Do you do it yourself or hire movers?
Depends on the move – I’ve done it myself, had friends & family move me and had professional movers involved at times.

4. Advice for surviving and thriving during a move?
Drink a lot of water. Get rid of anything you hesitate about keeping.

5. Are you in the middle of any inner moves, if not outer ones?
Not planning on leaving my current home in the near future. As far as other moves go . . . there is almost always something going on in my head or my life…right now, it’s cooking with and eating more vegetables.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is cool you do these. I think I do them to find something out I didn't know before. Wacky, eh?