26 April 2008

come out, come out whomever you are!

Because I'm feeling curious today . . . let's make it delurking weekend. If you happen by this blog this weekend...stop on by the comments section and say hello. You know who you are. And, really, I know who you are, too - or at least where you're from (I'm looking at you, Canada.)

Maybe you googled "Devo hats" and ended up here. (That's a popular keyword search for this here blog). Or perhaps it was "Anne Geddes," also popular for some reason. And weird.

Anyways - say "hey"... I'm friendly. Or hola, or what's up doc, or however one says hello in Danish, while we're at it. I don't bite. And you can keep it anonymous, if you REALLY want to do so.

That is all...have a great day....I know I am!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I don't think I count as a lurker cause you know I'm a regular reader :) Miss you!

Sandra Vahtel said...

Yeah, I wouldn't count myself as a lurker, either, but HI! Devo hat is a pretty funny search term...

When are you coming to L.A. again? AZ and I figured you could get here by midnight if you leave SF at 6pm, okay maybe one a.m...think about it...

Unknown said...

I think it is obvious when I come by since I read at work and the domain would be usmc.mil.

Hi!

Bag Blog said...

I'm and oldie, but a goodie that will say "hey" just for the heck of it. My weirdest search words are "plurasey" and "toe torture" and people just looking for some sort of bag.