07 February 2008

wonderings

- I'm wondering if for Lent I can give up something along the lines of "going to bed too late". That would be sacrificial. I think even if I aim for 11 pm . . . that would be a start.

- Holy crap - what is happening on L O S T!? WHAT? Is anyone else watching this?!?

- I have a mild cold. blech. Trying to keep it from turning into a major one. I got home from work and slept for a few hours. And I'm going to go back to bed soon.

- The email I had from P on Sunday said he'd be headed home yesterday from Kuwait. As of this morning CA time, he had spoken to his parents & was still in country, waiting for his orders to head on out. I wonder what those flight paths are? Just interesting to think about.

- I wonder who's going to win the democratic candidacy? And, similarly, how long do is Huckabee going to stay in the race?

- I hope my rehearsal on Saturday is not rescheduled for early in the morning. That would be no good.

- SERIOUSLY wtf? Is this Miles guy (back to L O S T) a ghostbuster or a psychic or something? OMG I think he is??? Seriously...WHAT is going on? He's also some kind of conman?? He communicates with the dead, I think.

I'm done musing for the moment. Talk amongst yourselves.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

"talk amongst yourselves": HAHAHA!

okay, so, I only watched half of the first season of Lost, but the rentals got too expensive, and as my dad said, "It's like it's being written by eight different people who aren't talking to each other." Threads begin, threads don't end, chaos abounds. HOWEVER, that is ONLY a critique on the first season and I'm very easily swayed. So perhaps, given your excitement, I shall start watching it again! I mean, the term 'ghostbuster' pretty much sells me from the start.