27 February 2008

really?

Why *IS* it that when you - okay, when I - find myself in conversation with someone I really *like*, that all intelligent conversation FLIES OUT THE WINDOW on my part?
And it doesn't matter the venue...if it's someone I am really attracted to, it happens in person, over the phone, whatever.

Seriously.

It goes something a little like this:
1. Strike up a conversation
2. An invisible gnome sneaks up behind me
3. Said gnome whacks me in the back of the head with a stupid brick
4. My cheeks flush and I start saying "I don't know...uh...grusoviejsfoieoieuoru".

Rinse, repeat as necessary.

ack. I love being a woman, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I feel like *such* a little girl, you know?

Okay. I'm going to watch La Vie en Rose now.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I have a little gnome, too!!

How was La Vie?! I have no plans this weekend (due to a slight illness therefore can-cell-a-TIONS), so holla if you're around, we can couch-camp!