24 January 2008

I've come to realize

1. I've come to realize that me and my last ex:
are on different life paths.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I say "dude" and "awesome" a lot.

3. I've come to realize that I love:
having family in the city.

4. I've come to realize that I have:
many books to read.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
my mind.

6. I've come to realize that I hate:
very little.

7. I've come to realize that marriage is:
something to look forward to, but that it's not easy.

8. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking about me and:
probably laughing? hahaha - or at least smiling. I hope.

9. I've come to realize that I'll always have:
wine on the wine rack.

11. I've come to realize that the last time I truly cried:
was last week.

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
has caused me to lose the ability to memorize phone numbers.

13. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I did not go to sleep early enough the previous night.

14. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I have to set my alarm clock.

15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
The Amazing Race finale.

16. I've come to realize that babies:
are squishy in the best way.

17. I've come to realize that I get on myspace:
not very often.

18. I've come to realize that today:
turned out not too shabby.

19. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
go to bed by midnight. Hopefully.

20. I've come to realize that highschool is:
11 years behind me.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
get up and go to work.

22. I've come to realize that I really want:
to travel more.

23. I've come to realize that my last kiss:
was almost exactly a year ago.

24. I've come to realize the last stupid thing I did was because:
I was delirious.

25. I've come to realize that my true friends:
are amazing people.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

I AM I AM! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!