11 January 2008

Friday Fives - Primary Colors

I like the idea of Friday Fives. Feel free to join the fun!

1. When is the presidential primary in your area?
February 5
2. Do you plan to participate? Have you participated in the past? Yes and Yes (via absentee ballot)
3. Do you identify with a single party or do you consider yourself independent? Has that changed over the years?
I used to consider myself firmly Republican. Now . . . I’m more right down the middle.
4. In your opinion, what are the major issues this year's presidential candidates must address? Which is most important to your vote?
Foreign Policy and Health Care.
5. How do you get your information about candidates at this time of year? What media and messaging impacts your opinion of the candidates the most?
I read my ballot information guide; candidates’ official websites and wash it all down with a dose of Comedy Central for good measure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smart.
I will keep this all in mind.