04 December 2007

whoa

I seem to have lost four days! After strictly sticking to my NaBloPoMo one-post-per-day standards, I reached December 1 and threw all that "discipline" out the window, it would seem.

Never fear, I am still here. (In Colorado to be exact).

Since I've been home I've:
-had a sinus infection
-lost my voice
-had the stomach flu

I'm chalking it all up to the following:
-stress
-no sleep
-talking for hours on end
-being around other people with the stomach flu
-spending hours in the hospital (around sick people...ew!)
-travelling
-allll of the above

It has been a long - but ultimately good, I think - couple of weeks at home. No vacation, that's for sure, but a necessary time at home. I'm glad I've been here, but I'm ready for a massage :)

It was almost 70 degrees here today - and it's supposed to snow on Thursday. CRAZYness, I tell you. CRAZY.

THINGS I BROUGHT TO DENVER AND HAVE NOT USED these two weeks:
-my camera (maybe I'll take a picture of Dad's incision yet
-my laptop (am using mom's - can't get her wireless to work on mine)
-my singing voice (not so good - I have a show in less than a week)
-my calendar (this has been nice)

1 comment:

Sharona said...

I can't wait until you get home!! How did I ever survive in SF without you??