03 November 2007

Okay . . .

. . . does embedding a youtube video actually count as a blog entry? I'm going to go ahead and say that yes, yes it does. That counts as my first entry for NaBloPoMo...National Blog Posting Month. I don't think I could ever participate in the National novel writing month (which...I believe Jennifer did last year)...but Blog Posting, I think I can handle.

One post a day. Every day...no matter what?!? I'll try it, I'm game.

In the interest of full disclosure . . . I *am* counting this as my Friday, November 2nd post...even if it is after midnight already. I'm still awake - not having gone to bed yet, so it feels like it's still Friday night to me. So there. I'm backdating this time - but I'll try my best not to do that if I can help it. I guess that is the downside to staying out and staying up late. One's days and nights get all mixed up.

----
Sibling, Shanna and I just saw "American Gangster". Denzel Washington is freaking awesome...he knows how to play a badass. An - almost - likeable badass, too. Go see it, you'll not be disappointed!

2 comments:

Abigail Road said...

I say that they should count, as long as you have a few words in the entry too. It IS a post though, cause you have to push the button that says "post". lol

Anonymous said...

i signed up for nanowrimo last year and in 2005, but i never got more than about 4k words. alas....