29 November 2007

it is so bedtime

We are all exhausted...mentally, physically, everything. God is good though, and He has sustained us thus far!! And shall continue to do so.

I think I have to put myself on vocal rest. The combo of no sleep, dry air (altitude!) and almost non-stop phone talking is starting to take its toll on my voice.

I am soooo looking foward to a real sleep and not getting up in the middle of the night. Mom, Uncle Horn and I are all staying in our own beds at the house - dad is doing that well - but we'll head out to be at the hospital for 8:30am.

I have chocolate for dad (Maison du Chocolate from Aunt F!!) and we have fudge for all the ICU nurses. Good times. AND Sibling comes in tomorrow. We are all VERY much looking foward to that.

whew. and Amen!

No comments: