14 April 2007

Meme from Blackbird

In the kitchen with...MezzoSF

Variety is the spice of life.
In my cupboard, I have this many spices: too many, for sure
Rack or no rack? a couple of small racks on two shelves
Alphabetize? They used to be at one point, yes.
Which spice do you use most often? Peppercorns (multicolored, and ground)
Which recipe? Hmmm. Well, the LAST recipe I used was for pesto

It's like the pot calling the kettle black.
Coffee or tea? Both.
Do you make coffee at home? Occasionally...but Sibling tells me my coffee making has declined (I make it too strong for him).
If you make tea, loose or in bags? I have a ton of loose leaf and some Traditional Medicinals tea bags. Sibling likes Stash...I'm not a big fan.
How many kinds of tea do you have? A bunch. At least 10.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I use my stovetop: Yes....
I use my oven: not that often

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Soy or cow? unsweetened soy
Skim or whole? Sibling drinks skim milk
How many gallons a week? Nowhere near a full gallon/week

Three items in my freezer (right now):

1. Frozen peas (for icepack usage)
2. Ice cream
3. Lean Cuisine


Three things in my fridge (right now):

1. Feta cheese
2. Cilantro
3. Artichokes


Item I am most chagrined about: Mystery tuppaware container - not mine...

Item I bet no one else has: the world's biggest bag of spinach. Seriously, it's huge.

No comments: