16 April 2007

Brother, brother, there's too many of you cryin'...

It has been such an intense day. I can't believe the murderous rampage which happened at Virginia Tech today - it saddens my heart. How in the world does this happen? Hmm.
------
I can't focus on anything else serious tonight. So here's another meme. It's all I can handle.
From Jennifer:
For this one you set your iTunes playlist on random and whatever songs come up answer the questions--no cheating, no skipping. I have a lot of music (35.5 GB) so we'll see what comes up.

1. Will I get far in life?
"Fly Like an Eagle" by Steve Miller Band--I guess so, then!

2. How do my friends see me?
"Que Manera de Querete" by Gilberto Santa Rosa --- I think this means they love me..hahah

3. When will I get married?
"Trip Through Your Wires" by U2--well, I AM a clutz. Maybe we'll literally crash into each other...?

4. What's my theme song? (should be #3, I'm just saying...)
"El Ultimo Beso" by Marc Anthony. Great.

5. What is the story of my life?
"Bandolera" by Johnny Ray (translation: bandit. HAHAH!)

6. What am I like in bed?
"La Numero Cien" by - and I am not making this up - Klimax.

7. How can I get ahead in life?
"Savor" by Santana

8. What is my best feature?
"Cua cua" by Tito Puente. I *DO* cluck like a chicken very well.

9. How is today going to be?
"Wild Mountain Honey" by Steve Miller Band.

10. What is in store for this weekend?
"Un Real de Hielo" by Orquesta Aragon ... something involving ice?

11. What is my life like at the moment?
"Paloma" by Carbon Leaf

12. What song describes my secrets?
"Una Aventura" by Grupo Niche

13. What is my current lover like?
"Day Tripper" by the Beatles. that's funnnnny.

14. What song will they play at my funeral?
"Kikuchiyo To Mohshimasu" by Pink Martini. ahahahahhahaha.

15. How does the world see me?
"Swing Valse" by Baguette Quintette

16. Will I have a happy life?
"Cerca de Ti" by Chispa & los Complices

17. What do my friends really think of me?
"Soul Sacrifice" by Santana

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Let's Take a Ride" by Justin Timberlake, featuring Pharrell Williams. They lust after my car, I think.

19. Will I accomplish my goals in life?
"Mi Soncito" by Celia Cruz - perhaps...i think this means "my little son (type of song)....

20. Will I find true love?
"Sonata in C Minor, No. 8, Op. 13: Pathetique III" by Beethoven.

21. How do I treat others?
"Lo Que Paso Entre Tu y Yo...Paso" by Luis Enrique (=That which happens between us, happens...)

No comments: