17 May 2006

the great streaky wonder

so, in an attempt to give myself a nice fake tan thanks to neutrogena last night, this morning i woke up to a few steaky places (of course)...but in reality, not so bad! just comical right now.

that will all be fixed, though. am going to the bay club (we get free passes!) for a spray tan...yay. i forgot that had that there until i showed allison my streaky arm today and she fell out laughing and asked me 'why the hell didn't you just go downstairs to the bay club?' ummm....

now i won't look like a total striped-freak at bb's wedding :P

speaking of weddings, i got an invitation in the mail for yet ANOTHER wedding...you smu-er's out there: Cindy lou is tying the knot in June.

*another one bites the dust*
heee :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katy,
FYI- you have to go over yourself like 4 times to get the tan to look even. I totally feel your pain... I did the same thing over spring break! :)
Love ya
Jen