14 May 2006

cyclical

I think last nights' performance went well. There was a rumor that there were reviewers there on Friday night, so who knows? Maybe someone will have something good to say about my singing about the productions.

After the show last night, there was a cast party (only until 12:30 - our hosts had to get up early this morning). I was one of the first to arrive at the party, but I accidentally went to the neighbors house first. With all of my stage make-up on, and my hair all wacky from the pin curls. He was like "You are at the WRONG house". whoops!

I only stayed until 12, then came home and crashed until 10 this morning. I have two rehearsals today, one each for my coming gigs. May is going to be a crazy month! I'm going to Minnesota on Friday, get home Sunday; then leave the following Thursday for Colorado for 6 days.

Crazy times, but fun!

1 comment:

math jedi said...

hahaha... that must have been funny. :) Where in Minnesota, and what for?