06 February 2006

Update! updated...

The last 24-hours have been an emotional rollercoaster. I'm thoroughly drained.

But, a quick update:

I spoke to Will this afternoon and found out that the the spinal tap was negative, meaning there is no bleeding going on in his brain. He has to see a neurologist this week and get some more tests run to see if they can't figure out what is causing these pains. He was in high spirits, about to watch the superbowl, though I know he was tired and in pain from where they did the tap. (It took them 3 tries!!! OUCH!!!).

And, because I'm his sister, and I can get away with it, I think I'll send him this movie for his birthday next week. Hey, laughter's the best medicine, right?

1 comment:

Sandra Vahtel said...

Katy, I'm glad that William is doing okay -- or that his brain isn't bleeding. Praise God.