09 December 2005

Questions, part deux

This is an Interactive Internet Question Game. I posted it earlier in the year here, and had a lot of fun with it, so let's try it again, shall we?


This is how it's played:

1. If you want to play, leave a comment below saying so.
2. I'll post five unique questions to the comments section of this post.
3. You answer them in your blog.
4. In your post, you include this explanation and an offer to interview others.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

---
In other news: THIS MAN will be shooting my new headshots this weekend. Apparently, he offers special holiday offers in a couple cities each year. I'll post them up for review next week. Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... I missed a few posts... but I want to be interviewed.

dgs

MezzoCO said...

Okay, DGS, here are your questions:

1. If you had to choose between spending the rest of your days minus one of the following senses, which would it be and why: hearing, sight, smell, touch or taste?

2. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?

3. Do you know the meaning of your name? (If not, feel free to make one up!)

4. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? If you've not yet done it, why not?

5. What Star Wars character do you want to be and why?

Anonymous said...

1. Taste. Then I'd be more likely to eat things that were really good for me but really bad tasting :)

2. If 17 still counts as childhood, then the Beavis and Butt-Head skit. That really happened. If not... then... hmm... we always used to spend Thanksgiving weekend at my great-grandma's house up in the hills just outside of Chico, and I always used to like to go run around and explore around her house.

3. I think it's a variant of Dionysius, the Roman god of wine.

4. I had a lot of things I've always wanted to do that I accomplished this summer and fall:
see Washington, DC; Mt. Rushmore; the Baseball Hall of Fame; and the Atlantic Ocean
see the Giants play on the road, other than in Oakland
visit as many states as possible
see a UVa football game
go to every state (I still have to go to Alaska and Hawaii)

Something that I haven't done yet... hmm... probably something to do with figuring out my next big step in life.

5. The obvious answer is Chewbacca, because he's big and hairy and short-tempered :) But I also like R2-D2. He's such a hero, yet he doesn't really get recognized as such. I admire him.