22 July 2005

Questions!

This is an Interactive Internet Question Game. I got it from Blackbird (who thinks I'm adorable! Thanks!)

This is how it's played:

1. If you want to play, leave a comment below saying so.
2. I'll post five unique questions to the comments section of this post.
3. You answer them in your blog.
4. In your post, you include this explanation and an offer to interview others.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the questions Blackbird asked me:

1. You have a terrible rash, the lotion you need will make your entire body blue, for a week. will you use it?
Yes. But only if I can go by the alias "Smurfette" for the week. Or guest perform with Blue Man Group.

2. Snowboarding or surfboarding?
Hmmm. Despite growing up in Colorado, I've never, ever been snowboarding, so why start now? I'll go with surfboarding.

3. (you are so freakin adorable, just scanned your blog!) tell me what the perfect evening out is.
Starts off with dinner at home with a couple friends, then we meet up with a bigger group of people for salsa dancing-preferably at Cafe Cocomo-and stay as late as our feet can handle it. Post salsa, perhaps satisfy any appetite worked up with all that dancing at the Video Cafe, and then head to Ocean beach for a gaze at the stars (unless, of course, there's fog, in which case you just head home and play scrabble).

4. favorite opera? Easy: Carmen. I would LOVE to sing her!

5. sailing on a large power yacht or large sailboat? with crew of course. Large power yacht (I've never been on one! Sounds like fun!) Can the crew all be brazilian?

PS: Blackbird, NOt to worry, I'm *ALWAYS* a good girl! :)

5 comments:

blackbird said...

well done! smurfette.

I'm so tempted to say something like..."I remember having some dinner with friends and then going out dancing, at the Danceteria, and then going to the diner twenty six years ago..." but then I realize that that's when you were being born --
so I'll shut up.

Sandra Vahtel said...

me, me! i wanna play!!

MezzoCO said...

Okay, Sandra, here are your questions:

1. If you could arrange your day anytime during a standard 24 hour days, what would be your desired normal hours of operation?

2. Suppose you're an animal. Would you want to be someone's pet or not?

3. Can you say anything in Maori?

4. What are 2 'bad habits' that you have? Which one would you be willing to give up first?

5. What does your name mean?

Jennifer said...

ooh i wanna play!

ask me! ask me!

MezzoCO said...

Okay Jen here are your questions:

1. If you could only read one book, listen to one cd and watch one movie for the rest of your days, what would you choose?

2. Have you ever eaten jello through a straw?

3. Let's pretend that you travel to the 17th century, and had your choice of two modern day (2005) luxuries to bring/have with you. What would they be?

4. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? If you've not done it yet, why not?

5. How do you react when people sing "happy birthday" to you in public?