09 May 2005

AND she had the cutest shoes EVER!

I finally got to spend some *quality* time with H, P's new girlfriend, at the opera tonight.

We talked during intermission, and then again backstage while we waited for everyone to get out of costume.

The biggest tragedy about the whole situation? Under different circumstances, H and I would totally be friends. She's really cool. Go figure.

However, P did mangage to piss me off tonight.

H was in the bathroom when the man himself comes out of the dressing room. He proceeds to introduce me as his "ex" to a couple of people. (I was like, okay....). Then, as a nicely juxtaposed comparaison, cue the "Baby, come meet these people" directed to H.

Talk about feeling like chopped liver. Boooooooooooo.

My brother would totally kick his ass for that. HA!

----
In other news, I met up with Giovanni yesterday for the first time. We meet at *$ and then went and had a beer. It was...interesting. Jury's still out.

1 comment:

Sandra Vahtel said...

Wha?! I'll totally kick his ass! Who is this joker?