09 April 2005

April fool, part II

I would like to comment on the previous post. That post was written BEFORE I saw my ex for the first time since we broke up. I was nervous about it, I think.

I don't know if any of you have been in the situation of being friends with an ex. I'm told it's rare. It's kinda nice - if not a little surreal.

We're now just playing games with each other.

And, of course, I mean that literally. I kicked his ass in Trivial Pursuit over at Albatross, and he kicked mine in scrabble. We have a rematch/tiebreaker scheduled for the near future sometime.
----------------
ETC.

-I would like to point out that when spellchecking my last post, the word "blog" came up as unknown to the blogger [natch] spellchecker. Now THERE'S a proper use of irony for ya, Alanis...

-Spent an enjoyable couple hours at the Red Devil Lounge last night, hearing M.O.V.E.. They are the bomb, check out their site.

-I bought a t-shirt with Johnny Depps' picture on it. Rock on.

No comments: