05 March 2005

If Sir Mix-a-lot lived in Calistoga Springs

I
like
mud
baths and I cannot lie
You other folks can't deny
When you're sinking in
to the hot muddy paste
A cool towel on your face
You'll look young-
er than you're lookin' now
and your friends will all say 'wow'..............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna stop now before I get out of control. I could totally be a rapper, don't you think?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The queen and I went to Calistoga yesterday. First, it was beautiful up there, and NOT crowded at all (hello, off season)! Second, we actually did do the mud bath thing. It's pretty gross, but in a cool trippy way. You're like suspended in this mud mixture. But it does make your skin oh so soft. This is followed by a hose down, jacuzzi, warm blanket wrap and a massage.
Then, we went wine tasting. The ultimate relaxing day. You MUST try it.
Check out Golden Haven Spa. Off season rates are spectacular, and well worth it!

No comments: