14 February 2005

New York city?!?! Part I

Anyone remember that Salsa commercial? Where the guy buys salsa NOT from El Paso, and it's from NYC?

anyways

That's NOT the type of salsa I'm here to discuss.

AZ got hooked up on some email list of some friends-of-friends. These guys throw MAJOR parties once every couple months or so. Tonight was the Valentines Day semi-formal dance party. Featuring Wild 94.9's awesome DJ, Jose Melendez. Also fun: each lady got a red rose (!), salsa (!) lessons by Eldon Bryce from Metronome, seeing good friends and making new ones, getting to dress up in semi-formal wear (fun purple dress), open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and all for $20. WELL worth it.

Dude, sometimes I forget how much I really love to dance. I like to dance with men who know how to dance. I also like to dance with my friends in a big circle, just being silly and having fun.

But now, it is bedtime. 7am will come soon, I fear, and I need to sleep and let my feet recuperate. All in all, a really fun party. Stay tuned, cause tomorrow in Part II, I'll have more to say about Salsa (not the condiment) when I can think clearly...ciao!

No comments: