07 January 2009

It's probably a good thing . . .

...that at whenever point this coming year Sibling moves, he takes all of his gaming systems with him. We currently have a wii and a PS2 . . . and lego games for both. Tonight? We played lego Batman for like...3.5 hours. Seriously addicting - and the best part? You can play both hero AND villain...awesome!

Some might think that an evening spent as such would be a total waste. However, any time I get to spend with my bro before he moves away is time well spent, says I. And, the rest of the evening wasn't wasted! I was not called for rehearsal, so I had the chance to speak at length with P and hear how he's adjusting back to life in the states (he's doing really well), AND I filled out my passport renewal forms. Whohooo!

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I understand about time with your sibling. Making memories is always good.

Buck said...

I had the chance to speak at length with P and hear how he's adjusting back to life in the states (he's doing really well), AND I filled out my passport renewal forms.

I loves me a post filled with good news! Except for the passport thingie, which only serves to remind me mine's been expired for well over five years now.

Good to hear about P! And, apropos of nothing, I finally heard from SN1 late last evening: he's home.