12 December 2008

Friday Five - Windows of the Soul

1. What color are your beautiful eyes? Did you inherit them from or pass them on to anyone in your family? Mine are blue - like both my mother and father. My sibling? He has hazel eyes...go figure.

2. What color eyes would you choose if you could change them? Purple!

3. Do you wear glasses or contacts? What kind? Like 'em or hate 'em?Soft Contacts. I can't see anything without them. I also have glasses, but prefer the contacts.

4. Ever had, or contemplated, laser surgery? Happy with the results?Contemplated, yes, but my astigmatism is so bad that even with laser surgery, I'd still have to wear corrective lenses!

5. Do you like to look people in the eye, or are you more eye-shy?Depends on the situation. If I'm really nervous, I can be eye-shy.

Bonus question: Share a poem, song, or prayer that relates to eyes and seeing. In Your Eyes, by Peter Gabriel. Still my all-time favorite song.

No comments: