31 October 2008

Friday Five - Positive Potpurri

1) Your work day is done and the brain is fried, what do you do? I go home and either go for a walk or - if I don't have time before rehearsal - make some tea to drink as I go through the mail or whatever score I'm working on at the moment.

2) Your work week is done and the brain is fried (for some Friday, others Sunday afternoon), what do you do? I like to chill on Friday evenings. Make a good dinner, have a glass of wine and read or possibly do something low-key with friends. Saturday nights? That could be a different story...hah!

3) Like most of us, I often keep myself busy even while programs are on the tv. I stop to watch The Office and 30 Rock on Thursday nights. Do you have 'stop everything' tv programming or books or events or projects that are totally 'for you' moments? I like to watch The Amazing Race and NCIS...but usually end up having to watch both online, as I'm usually never home to catch them live.

4) When was the last time you laughed, really laughed? What was so funny? I laughed a lot at work today, actually. We were cracking up about Halloween and the reasons one of my colleagues (who - as an actor - gets paid to dress up on a regular basis) hates dressing up for Halloween. It was funny.

5) What is a fairly common item that some people are willing to go cheap on, but you are not. I refuse to drink or buy "two-buck chuck" wine. I don't think it tastes good, but it's quite popular out here. Also? Shoes. I don't get shoes from payless - they never last very long, and I since have hard to fit feet (long and skinny), I want to get a good pair that will last me a long time.

No comments: