22 August 2008

Friday Five - dates

Five things to ponder about dates!

1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?
For work, I have to use outlook – and I keep track of three people’s appointments. For myself, I use pen and paper…if I don’t physically write it down, I’ll never remember. The last few years, I’ve used small book-like calendars, featuring a week-at-a-glance, and they have been in different languages from my travels (Italian, then German). 2008 was purchased stateside BUT has the pleasure of including several languages.

2) When was the last time you forgot an important date? I almost forgot my parents 40th anniversary yesterday. But remembered in time.

3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date? Oh goodness…less than a year, more than 6 months. I think.

4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
Oh gosh. My kick-ass blue doc martin boots. I love them, and I’ve had them for over 10 years, but don’t wear them very often anymore.

5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em? I can’t remember if I’ve ever eaten one before . . . but, I’d probably like them.

No comments: