12 June 2008

Soundtrack Meme

After that last post, I needed something less intense. I stumbled upon this meme somwhere in my blog-wanders (can't remember where...ack!) and thought it was a fun twist on the classic music-shuffle meme. I'm tagging all of you. HA!

If my life were a movie, this would be my soundtrack.
(Place MP3 player on shuffle, press play, and for every section list whichever song comes up next)

Opening Credits: Freedom for my people – U2

Waking up: Tiempo de vals – Chayanne (“waltz time”)

Falling in love: Like I love You – Justin Timberlake featuring Clipse

Fight song: Bébert – Baguette Quartette

Break up song: Virtual Reality – Rusted Root

Making Up: What A Difference A Day Made – Jaime Cullum version

Life’s Okay: Viviendo ("Living") – Marc Anthony

Mental Breakdown: Hasta Que Vuelvas Conmigo ("Until you come back to me") - Marc Anthony

Driving: Runaway Love – En Vogue

Flashbacks: 9 de Julio - Baguette Quartette

Happy Dance: El cuarto de Tula - Buena Vista Social Club

Regret: Mon Coeur s’oeuvre a ta voix – from Samson & Dahlila by Saint-Saens

Final Battle: Red Hill Mining Town – U2

Death Scene: I Feel Fine – The Beatles

Final Credits: All Along The Watchtower – U2 version

No comments: