18 April 2008

Shaku Maku*

To my delight, I had an email from P waiting in my inbox when I logged-in this morning. It was a nice surprise…and the first any of us had heard from him in two-and-a-half months.

He’s in a new area now, which will make it harder for those of us back home to follow the news/milblog trails near him…but on the plus side, he *might* get back to the fob more often and have internet access. I am just praying that he’s not here or here or even here.

But then again, what do I know? I make it a point to seek out information through various channels, and actively spend time and resources volunteering with these fine folks . . . so, yeah, I guess I am more aware of the goings-on than your average civilian walking around downtown SF. But, it’s probably a good thing I don’t know more than I actually do . . . because sometimes knowledge is dangerous – even if just for my own sanity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are an angel.