09 March 2008

weekend redux top 10

Making this in easy format, because I can't really focus much to make it otherwise. Random order:

1. Planted trees as part of SF Connect on Saturday morning. Made some new friends, and had a great time helping out the neighborhood. Props to GW for getting FBC folks involved.

2. Seeing In Bruges. I no - I can't shut up about this movie. Yes it's crass and morbid and achingly British. Therein lies the genius. And Colin Farrell is effen brilliant. BRILLIANT I tell you.

3. Sent a care package to P with gummy bears (by request) and other assorted random items. Also included some of this candy which made me laugh so hard, I almost peed my pants. Because, you know, you can't send *real* pork products to The Sandbox.

4. Joined a card-sending-team with the amazing Soldiers' Angels, thereby putting my 2008 resolution of writing more letters to the test.

5. Went up to Ledson with Sibling to pick up my wine. I hadn't been in several months, so I had 8 bottles waiting for me. All told, however, we came home with 14 bottles between us...! Time to have a party!

6. Dinner at Fish. in Sausalito. So tasty.

7. The weather here was beautiful this weekend. Springtime has sprung in the City.

8. Rona sent me a text this morning asking for a ride to church. I couldn't give her one because I had to be there at 9am today. Well...I had failed to adjust my clocks prior to going to bed, so I thought it was 7:30 when she texted. NOPE it was 8:30am. Good thing she did text, or I would have been really late!

9. Live salsa music apres-tree planting.

10. Cereal for dinner. Honey nut cheerios, to be precise.

11. America's Best Dance team facing off with songs from Thriller. HOT.

(ps: "but it goes up to eleven...")

No comments: