13 March 2008

Office Kninja

The Office Kninja is stealthy and quiet. Freakishly so.

The Office Kninja prides himself on his ability to creep right up on a cubical dweller - right into the cube inself - and read over the dweller's shoulder unnoticed for several seconds.

Then SUDDENLY!

An arm appears out of nowhere and - as it reaches across you for a large paperclip from your special large paperclip holder - you immediately want to shudder and recoil from this gross invasion of your personal space. But such a shudder would show weakness - or even worse - would insult your supervisor the Office Kninja. So instead, you jump 3 feet up in the air.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I scare you? Are you busy right now?"

....uh....am I busy? What do *you* think - that I didn't hear/see/sense your kninjaness because I was just sitting here staring into space?? Can't you see that I'm very busy on this spreadsheet? Which I've just now learned has the capacity to contain 65,536 rows??

No comments: