24 March 2008

Meme from AZ

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
1. Colorado
2. The Embarcadero
3. Oakland
4. Rehearsal

B) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
1. Boulange de....(Polk, Hayes, Cole..etc)
2. Mykonos Greek restaurant
3. Boulevard (um…but only when my parents are in town haha)
4. Askew

C) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. France
2. The Rocky Mountains
3. New Orleans
4. In a hammock on a beach somewhere

D) TV SHOWS I WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. CSI: Las Vegas
2. LOST
3. The Amazing Race
4. Law & Order

E) FOUR CAUSES ABOUT WHICH I AM PASSIONATE
(note from KD: this sounds like an "SF" question, does it not? lol)
1. Supporting our troops through organizations such as Soldiers' Angels
2. Hospitality, making people feel at ease (my own *personal* cause)
3. Recycling (I have lived in CA for almost 7 years, now…go figure!)
4. The Arts...keep them in schools!

F) FOUR BOOKS (or authors) I REALLY ENJOYED READING
1. Isabelle Allende’s books (She’s an amazing storyteller.)
2. The Alchemist (clichéd, perhaps, but true)
3. Doonesbury’s The Sandbox
4. A recent read...Steve Martin's stand-up memoire...very interesting

G) FOUR THINGS THAT REALLY ANNOY ME
1. Dirty dishes in the sink. Especially when the dishwasher is empty.
2. Lack of turn-signaling from other vehicles
3. Manipulation
4. Micro-managers

H) FOUR THINGS I LOVE TO DO ON A WARM, SUNNY DAY
1. Go explore the park or a new 'hood
2. Walk down to the beach
3. People watch the tourists downtown
4. BBQ with friends

I) FOUR COLORS I LOVE
1. Dark aqua
2. Purple
3. Red
4. Pink

J) FOUR TASTES I LOVE
1. Dark chocolate
2. Coffee
3. Peppermint
4. Green figs

K) FOUR SOUNDS I LOVE
1. Sibling's laugh (he totally giggles)
2. Music - esp. the kind that gives you goosebumps
3. My family's southern accents
4. French, Itallian, Spanish - any of the romance languages - being spoken


Tag...you're it!

No comments: