15 March 2008

A good way

. . . to start out the morning (or...mid-morning, as the case may be), is laughing one's ass off walking down the street. I highly recommend this.

Sibling: "Time to make like a chicken and get the cluck outta here."

Me: *WHAT* did you just say?

Sibling: "I just made that up right now - did you like it?"

Me: "OH yeah. Nice. What about make like a chicken and cluck off?"

Sibling: "Make like a plane and jet."

Me: "Make like a ball and roll. NO...make like a ball and bounce."

Sibling: "Make like the band and Jet."

Me: "Make like a gang in West Side Story and Jet."

Sibling: "Oh yeah...but when you say that one you have to spontaneously burst into the dance and slowly retreat backwards, snapping." [Demonstrates said move].

Me: laughing me arse off, doubled over on the street

Sibling: "You should totally do that somewhere, like, next time you're leaving a place with a bunch of people."

Me: "I would - but I can't snap, man!!"

Sibling: "Okay, then make sure your Sibling is with you and we'll both do it. Although I'll probably mess it up and say something like, Make like West Side Story and leave."

No comments: