14 January 2008

precious metals

Make new friends,
but keep the old,
one is silver and the other gold!

(Shout out to my fellow Girlscouts out there - if you were one, you know that song.)

One of my best college friends has proposed a yearly get-together for our little group of four musketeers. We are spread out across the country - one in each time zone, in fact - and rarely get to see each other. In all actuality, probably the next time we'd all four of us get together would be (I'm assuming?) my wedding.
Which . . . well, let's just say that that's further in the future as to be at an as yet undetermined time. Anywho! Three of us have managed to work out a potetial plan via Social Networking Site, and yet the fourth, our Georgia Peach, is M.I.A. (She is not a subscriber to said Social Networking Site).
I just hope it all pans out, because it would be so much fun to get together again with these women who were - and continue to be - such a wonderful part of my life.

1 comment:

math jedi said...

wow... that sounds cool :)