16 June 2006

been a long time.....

been a long time been a long time been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time.......

(sorry, had one of my 'human jukebox' moments...name that tune anyone?)


what i WAS thinking was, it's been a while since the last post. i've been busy. had a show (went really well) and mom was visiting and now i have a scant few minutes.

i owe az my interview post - that is forthcoming.

i miss salsa - anyone up for dancing??

i read an article (well, okay, i skimmed it) in the chronicle today about how TB is spread. Apparently, it is still alive and kicking in SF. It is can be spread by: sneezing, coughing, spitting, and SINGING.

I never thought about that singing one before, but it makes sense. And, music dork that i am....
it gives a whole new meaning to the end of La Traviata. Violetta is dying of TB, but apparently gets well enough to sing a glorious high C....and then *Splat* she falls over dead. magnificent.

tomorrow: USA vs. Italy. Call me a bad American, but I'll be cheering for gli azzurri....

2 comments:

Sandra Vahtel said...

Weird, Katy. I'm listening to Led Zeppelin right-this-instant.

MezzoCO said...

cue twilight zone music...lollll

love me some led zepplin...!