06 April 2006

Tag, You're it!

Ok so the rules are, once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself. At the end you need to pick 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says " you've been tagged" & tell them to read your blog.

AZ tagged me!

1. I do a great chicken impression. The Opera Chicken, we'll call her.

2. I don't speak much Spanish yet, but I CAN speak it with a Scots accent.

3. I used to play trombone in a jazz band.

4. I really love old people. They make me smile.

5. At work, my paperclips are obsessively divided and kept in separate containers: one for the small ones; one for the large ones; and a tin for the binder clips. I can't work if they are mixed in together.

6. I am in love with all things related to The Godfather.

TAGGING: Dennis, Sally, Jessica, Kenny O, Chris, and Sarah.

1 comment:

math jedi said...

I want to hear the chicken.