11 March 2006

tourist weekend

Will & Shanna are staying with me this weekend, and I am SO happy!!

We did some fun, touristy things this afternoon and had a lot of amusing experiences.

First, the weather: we left my house, and it was raining. On the Embarcadero, the sun was shining. We then went through rain, sleet, hail, almost snow, thunder, lightning and then freezing but clear all over the course of about 3 hours. Schizo, much??

My favorite sign of the night? Posted on the Hyde-Powell Cable Car:

No flatulating on crowded cable cars.


Having forgotten (d'oh) my camera, Shanna took a picture for me, so hopefully she we email it to me soon!

The best ever of the day, however, must be told in a short photo essay. We went by the new Boudin Bakery at Fisherman's Wharf, and Will subsequently fell in love with this loaf of bread:


Now, for your viewing pleasure, a short photo-essay:









2 comments:

math jedi said...

hehe :) I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures too...

Sandra Vahtel said...

that's the cutest loaf of bread I've ever seen!