24 March 2006

friday

I'm glad it's Friday.

I'm kinda sick, though, and laid up in bed. And yet, I'm not in the mood to be bed ridden. In fact, I'm a little restless, but yet I know my body needs rest. I have been go go go go for so long, that I need a break.

Will and Ryan are going out to a concert tonight, so I'll have the place to myself. This is a rare occurance, and I usually like down time alone. But, I kinda wish I was going out to do something with people.

Rehearsal tomorrow has been cancelled, and all I have to do is a voice lesson in the morning, and also spend some time looking over other music.

What it boils down to is that it is rainy and dark outside and I am feeling lonely tonight. Not sure why...I am not usually a lonely person. Probably 'cause I don't feel too hot.

oh well. I'll go fill out some myspace surveys. lol.

1 comment:

math jedi said...

*hugs*