05 February 2006

Sibling!

Please pray for Will. He turns 24 in 11 days. I just found out that he's in the hospital, for reasons that are yet unknown.



<------See how smiley he is? :)




Please pray that the doctor's would figure out what's wrong. Pray for his girlfriend, Shanna, as she is waiting there with him. I pray that this would bring them both closer to God - as Will has kind of wandered off the path for several years, and Shanna is not a practicing believer, either.

Please pray for my parents. They are not well. My dad deals with severe stress by becoming angry and pissy with my mom. My mom is freaking out, because, well, this is her Baby Boy.

I'm . . . well, the shock is starting to wear off. And, now I must turn to God and ask for miracles, and focus on the positive. If I stop to contemplate the alternative...I just can't even go there...Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: