14 December 2004

icky

so, it seems that everyone has at least one of these types of entries on their blogs. so here's mine. i'm sick. icky icky icky.
i woke up sunday morning with a sore throat feeling gross, and decided to sleep in. i went about my day, and even went to the opera later sunday to see my friends perform. yesterday, still gross, but surviving. cut to last night. woke up as i was in so much pain. it seems that one of my tonsils is staging a coup d'etat on the rest of my throat. i'll leave out the gory details and just mention that something is so swollen in there that it is hampering my neck movement. that can't be good, right?
i'm going to the doctor at 4pm. that's only 4.5 hours from now. thank you, Jesus, for getting me an appointment today!

ps: az's party was a smashing success on friday. one of the best i've ever been to/involved with/whatever. it was actually a really good weekend all around, except for the tonsil-thing.

No comments: